Classed as temporary structures, mezzanine floors are constructed of box-section steel uprights with a grid of universal beams and steel purlins bolted together and topped by timber decking, treadplate or steel grid.
Mezzanine works require building regulations approval. We can obtain this approval on your behalf as a free service. Local authority charges may apply.
- Extremely cost-effective way of increasing floor space.
- Efficient installation teams will install your mezzanine floor with the minimum of disruption to your business.
- Can be supplied with 1hr fire-protection in the form of suspended ceiling and column casings.
- Free-standing construction allows installation in any available space.
- Can increase storage area without incurring extra costs such as rent.
- Available as single, double, triple or quadruple tier systems to maximise storage within your building.